SUPPORT STAFF: KITCHEN & CLEANING
The kitchen and dining area is one of the busiest and happiest places at camp, serving three meals a day to over 400 people.
Kitchen and Dining Hall job tasks vary daily and include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Head and Assistant Chefs in meal preparation.
- Set up for all camp meals.
- Service of camp meals.
- Cleaning of kitchen and dining hall.
- Assisting with the service of food during occasional camp evening activities.
Our cleaning staff are an integral part of camp life and are respected and appreciated by everyone in the camp
community. We look for team members who are industrious, hard working, and persistent.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning bathrooms throughout the camp, including toilets, showers, sinks and floors.
- Vacuuming and tidying office areas.
- Sweeping common porch areas.
- General tidiness and beautification of camp facilities.
- Working with our nurses to keep all aspects of our health care facility clean.
- Laundry as needed.